My House is on Fire! I'm going to film in instead of fleeing

"Oh my God! MY house is on fire!? Hell no! Me get out? What?"

LL: The cause of the house fire on Hallmark Drive in Apple Valley 7/11/12 was the improper disposal of smoking materials, according to the Apple Valley Fire Department.

Load Comments...

Send this Article to a Friend

Separate multiple emails with a comma (,); limit 5 recipients

Your email has been sent successfully!

Manage this Video in Your Playlists

notify when someone comments

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
Learn More